Monday, August 2, 2010

Chanel's Miami Peach

    Believe it or not, this is my first Chanel nail varnish.

    Miami Peach (203) is a pink-peach tone with some subtle gold shimmer. It is quite sheer so I had to apply three coats to match the colour in the bottle. I hate having to apply so many times (with base coat and top coat, that's a ridiculous total of five!) but it was worth the long wait: it is very pretty!

    (In the photo on the right I am holding some delicious green tea ice cream.)

    I think this might be the beginning of a new collection...
    What other Chanel colours can you recommend?Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/chanel-miami-peach.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive