Sunday, August 29, 2010

Go fast:coconut

    Stronger for longer, that my catch phrase. This company is probably my least favorite energy drink company. Every time I see a can I'm just like "I don't want to support them, their a bunch of assholes".

    Taste- This drink defiantly could have been a big hit. Just think of sweet sugary coconut milk with light carbonation. But no its sour and bitter because its sugar free and sweetened with stevia, and the coconut taste is not enjoyable at all. It just makes you want to spit it out. But once again I do give props for the stevia as a sweetener, its hella expensive to use that.

    RATING-3/10

    Buzz- That is if you can stand not to waste it. 50 mgs milk thistle. 25 mgs inositol. 75 mgs ginko bioba and gaurana. 250 mgs ginseng. 81 mgs caffeine. 91 mgs ribose. 1000 mgs taurine. 10 mgs pantothenic acid. 8 mgs vitB12. 3 mgs vitB6. 20 mgs niacin. 2 mgs riboflavin and 8 mgs magnesium.

    RATING-9/10

    Total amount of mgs-1690

    Over all rating-6/10
    Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/go-fastcoconut.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive