Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Chanel villa

    Welcome to the Chanel boutique in St Tropez, an 18th century villa...


    In the gardens there is this charming swing... with a Chanel cushion, of course. (I wonder if these cushions get stolen often?) 


    Dream equipment for the sporty Chanel girl...


    Here is the terrasse of the Chanel villa.


    Step inside... and I couldn't take my eyes off these beautiful necklaces!


    Ok, so I also found a Chanel item I would never wear (the black and gold outfit on the left) but that's irrelevant.


    Because it felt special just to be there!Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/chanel-villa.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive