Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Go fast:core

    Core one of my favorite words! As in hardcore, deathcore, grindcore, nintendocore, mathcore, gorecore, borecore, thrashcore, trancecore, metalcore. And I believe thats it.

    Taste- You already know this ones not for enjoying. Just look at the can, it basically says "death". All over the can, as in 80% of the can says warning and caution, this drink can be dangerous do not drink if under the age of 18, only start with half a can. But anyways the taste is actually very tolerable. Ive had a lot worse tasting sugar free drinks that were supposed to taste good. Its got some berry taste but I don't know exactly what, it will be gone in one sip if your a man.

    RATING-5/10

    Buzz- I could defiantly feel this one, I had tons of energy so I went on a 5 mile walk in the rain in downtown Denver where I found 5 more new drinks (the u force ones) at a gas station. 50 mgs milk thistle, l-leucine and l-valine. 25 mgs inositol. 75 mgs ginko bioba and gaurana. 91 mgs d-ribose. 250 mgs ginseng. 300 mgs caffeine. 1000 mfs taurine. 10 mgs pantothenic acid. 600 mgs vitb12. 3 mgs vitb6. 20 mgs niacin and 2 mgs riboflavin.

    RATING-9.5/10

    Total amount of mgs-2501

    Over all rating-7.75/10
    Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/go-fastcore.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive