Monday, August 23, 2010

L'Occitane gel and towelettes for clean hands

    It's only in the past year or so that I've started using L'Occitane products but I'm hooked! I have their soaps at home, hand creams in my bag and now these are changing my life....


    The tube is a "Clean Hands Gel: water and soap free", enriched with lavender essential oil and aloe vera. It "purifies and cleanses" and does not leave the hands feeling greasy. It smells gorgeous and I can't think of a more pleasant way to get rid of germs!

    The Verbena Refreshing Towelettes are refreshing and practical for cleaning dirty hands (no more baby wipes!). I like to keep these in the car and they're also perfect for travel. It's good to know that they are 100% biodegradable!

    What are your favourite products from L'Occitane?Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/l-gel-and-towelettes-for-clean-hands.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive