Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bring on the Bling!

    by Anna Sugden

    My name is Anna Sugden ... and I LOVE winning bling!

    There's nothing better to make you feel on top of the world than winning something nice and shiny for your efforts.


    Whether it's medals for taking part in a run for charity

    Or plaques for winning writing contests


    I love them all.
    I have my bling scattered around my office - on one shelf there is the trophy I won at a sales conference in Amsterdam for being the best shot in a clay pigeon shooting contest (and I was one of only two women!).



    Hanging off a bookcase is my conference name badge covered in lovely pins and ornaments for winning writing contests - including my two lovely pins for being a Golden Heart finalist.

    I love to see my friends winning bling too - didn't we all get a tear in our eyes when our lovely Beth won the RITA earlier this year?


    In amongst my hockey memorabilia is a framed pic of me with the ultimate trophy in hockey - The Stanley Cup - I was allowed to pose with it because my team, The New Jersey Devils, had just won it. Well, we fans deserve some bling too!


    I can't wait for the ultimate bit of bling - a nice shiny contract for a book. I'm sure I can find the perfect little spot for it in my office.

    So, do you like winning bling? Tell us about your successes and what you got for them. Do you have your bling in a special place or is it hidden away in a drawer?

    Have you got a piece of bling that is your pride and joy?

    Have you ever seen/held one of the famous sporting trophies?
    Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/09/bring-on-bling.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive