Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quote: Putting the exercise back in


    Once upon a time... there was a little boy and an exercise bike.

    The boy is climbing up it so he can hang off the handles like a chimpanzee. I try to ignore this. Until it becomes suspiciously quiet - and then I instantly think he's up to no good. As it turns out, he is studying its design - men, I think. Always wanting to know how things work.

    "What are you doing?" I ask.

    He looks at me innocently. "I'm putting the exercise back in there for people who are not strong."

    I guess that's sort of logical... or not? Well, at least it's a nice idea.

    Have a lovely day!Source URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2010/05/quote-putting-exercise-back-in.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive