Friday, April 11, 2008

Rag & Bone’s Dramatic Fashion Campaign

    I was entertained by Rag & Bone’s dramatic fashion campaign for their spring collection. Featuring a young model named Abby Lee, the fashion house created the campaign entitled “A Saga of Hope, Drama, and Miniskirts” which was narrated by Simon Doonan.

    It's short story of a young model in the midst of a career crisis. Here goes the story:

    “I’m in desperate need of a new career”


    “Quantum physics has always turned me on. On the other hand...”


    “If I were a hired assassin I would be able to make my own hours...”


    “Code-breaking is hot… but...”


    “Being a ruthless mercenary is probably more me.”


    “A sneaky double-agent?”


    “A sassy saboteur?”


    “Or I could just stick with modeling and laugh all the way to the bank...”


    Source



    BookmarkzSource URL: http://itistheforkhead.blogspot.com/2008/04/rag-bones-dramatic-fashion-campaign.html
    Visit It Is The Forkhead for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Blog Archive